The iSuper smart bulb is a Bluetooth enabled color-changing LED light bulb that can be controlled by iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and android phone or tablet via Bluetooth. With the smart bulb and a free app, you can easily automate lighting and light color control for a room, and customize your own lights to fit your mode.The bulb is super interactive, you can turn it on or off, change light color,dim the brightness, and set a timer and automatic flash pattern right from the smartphone app,lighting control can't be more easier.The bulb can change light color to match music's beat, great for parties. The 8W bright white color is designed for all purpose use, and the 3W RGB color is for entertainment.
- Works with all models of iPhone,iPod touch,iPad and Android phone or tablet
- Officially certified by Apple inc., with “Made for iPhone,iPod, iPad” logo
- Direct bluetooth connection to the phone, no gateway needed, simple to use
- Choose your favorite color from 16 million color spectrum
- Changes color to match music’s beat
- Schedule automatic On time
- Alarm function,wake you up by lighting up or flashing in white or color light
- Automatic flash pattern settings: with up to 14 colors and flexible time interval
- Fits standard bulb sockets already in your home
- One smart phone controls one bulb at a time
- Light switch on your wall or lamp still works for the bulb
- Worldwide voltage 110~240V, white color:8W,750 lumens; RGB color: 3W
- Replacement of a 60W incandescent bulb with 8W
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.2/bulb
- Long Life: 22 years( based on 3 hours per day)
- Light appearance: 4500K
- Indoor use: ideal for home and entertainment places
- Dimmable and does not contains mercury
- Saves energy: uses 85% less energy than incandescent bulb
- Durable plastic bulb cover
- 3 models of sockets: E27 Edison screw, B22 bayonet, Gu10 socket
- Type of bulb: LED
- Dimension: 3.3 x 3.3 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 8.5 OZ
- Light appearance/colors: 4500K, white and RGB
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Wattage: 8W White, 3W RGB
- Material: Aluminum cup,plastic bulb cover
- Color: shiny bronze cup, white plastic cover
- Lumens: 750 Lumens
- Dimmable: yes
- Shape: A19
- Socket type: E27 Edison screw, B22 bayonet, Gu10 socket are all available
- Control distance: more than 100 feet
- Usage: indoor use only,for table and floor lamp, open fixture ceiling lights etc.
Supported devices: iPhone,iPad, iPod touch with bluetooth support; Android phone or tablet with bluetooth support
iSuperBlue User's Guide
Step 1: search and download “iSuperBlue” app from Apple app store or Google play.
Step 2: screw the iSuperBlue bulb into a light socket and turn it on.
Step 3: turn on Bluetooth on a smartphone or tablet(from the "Settings" menu), pair it with the bulb on the bluetooth(iPhone) or bluetooth settings screen(Android). After that, launch the iSuperblue app on the home screen, the bulb will automatically connect to the phone, touch the power button to turn it on or off.
Mode of the bulb:
Select “White color” to turn it on/off, slide your finger on the light bulb icon to dim it, there is brightness number showing on top of the screen.
Change colorslors: select “Color Picker” to get the color pallette.
Music listener: play music from a speaker or cd player, then choose “Music listener” from the top menu. Press "Listen", the light bulb will change color to match the music's beat.
NOTE: you can not play music on the same iPhone which is acting as a music listener(is controlling the bulb). You should use a different iPhone or other music source to play music, for android phone or tablet, they can play music and control the bulb(Listen the music).
Flash: when flash feature is selected, use “+” to add colors, slide on each color bar (to get a “Delete” button) to remove a color. Press "Intervel" button to enter flash interval between each color (in milliseconds).
Set an alarm from the app for the bulb to light up or flash in white or RGB color and wake you up naturally, with no sound.
Download app for iOS devices:
- Launch "App Store" app
- search & download "iSuperblue"
Download app for Android devices:
- Go to play.google.com,
- search & download "iSuperblue"