iSuper big helicopter features elegant finish, super stable flying, professional level performance. Touch and guesture based control through Smartphone or tablet gives you total command of the chopper and make the piloting more comfortable and easier.
The smartphone app is designed with fabulus features that include flying path record and playback, safe landing, emergency stop and music play function, a whole new way to play with it!
Simply download the free "iSuper Heli" app from app store or Google Play to your iOS or Android devices, pair and connect to the helicopter with bluetooth, you are ready to lift off.
- Intuitive control by touching the virtual joy stick, sliders and buttons on the phone or tablet screen
- Tilt smartphone or tablets to change the flying directions
- Safe-landing while out of bluetooth control range or make a slow safe landing instead of crash within range
- Emergency landing whenever anything happens and want propellers to stop spinning
- Multiple helicopters can chase each other in one room
- Play songs from smartphone or tablet while flying
- Path record and playback automatically
- Hover in the air without finger touch on the app screen, much less crash
- True real-time precise control, dare to beat any physical remote
- Conrolled directly through bluetooth, no adapter needed
- Constructed of metal frame and specially processed durable plastic
- Built-in gyroscope that provides super stable and precise flying
- Rechargeable long-life battery
- Length: 14.5 Inches
- Width: 2.6
- Height: 5.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.26 Lbs
- Charge time: 40-60 mins
- Fly time: 8-10 mins
- USB cable to charge the rechargeable battery from wall usb adapter or computer
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery capacity: 340mA
- Material: metal and plastic
- Color: red
- Bluetooth control distance: 60 ft
- iPod touch
- Android phone or tablet(Samsung,HTC, Motorola, LG,HuaWei?
Q. Is dongle/Adapter needed for your product?
A. No. Our product is controlled diretly by iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Android devices, no dongle/adapte needed.
Q. Is your product support Android?
A. Yes, our product controled controlled either iOS devices or Android devices.
Q. I saw there is a logo "Made for iPhone" on your packaging, what's the meaning?
A. Our products are officially licensed/certified by Apple, under MFi license (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad).
Q. What's the controlling distance?
A. We can control the helicopter in distance of 12-15m, about 30~40 feet. For open space, with longer distance.
Q. What's the steps to play this toy?
A. Next is the procedure. You can also refer to user manual in retail box.
Steps/tips for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
1. Search for "iSuper heli" from App store on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, then download and install it.
2. Turn on the helicopter.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your Apple device (home screen:Settings:General:bluetooh).
4. On Bluetooth screen, when "iSuper Helicopter not paired" appears, touch it, the phone will start to pair with it and connect to it automatically(shows "Connected").
5. Launch "iSuper Heli" app from home screen, when you see "Connected" on the app UI, pull up the airplane sign on the left side to lift the helicopter. For big helicopter, push up the airplane sign quickly to make it take off.
6. Change the flying directions:
1) Tilt Apple device to change(by touching the "Tilt" button once).
2) Using the virtual joystick on the right side of the screen to change.
Tilt button needs to be toggled off while using joystick to change flying directions.
Buttons on the app UI
- Music button:
Also used for setting the app parameters, like accelerometer angle adjustment for the phone's tilting sensitivity while using tilting to change flying directions.
Add (or remove) songs from your device's play list, and play it during flight.
- Record and play buttons:
- Record the flying path to the smartphone or tablet and later anytime the helicopter can repeat the recorded flight pattern automatically after pressing the "Play" button.
Steps: Record: touch the "Record" sign, give the path a name in the pop-up window, then start to fly the helicopter, toggle the button off when finish recording.
- Play back: touch the "Play" sign, then set the path name, and click "Yes" in a pop-up window, the helicopter will fly along the path recorded. Press "Stop" button in a pop-up window whenever you want to stop the playback.
- Delete the path: touch the trash can sign on app UI to delete the path you don't want.
- Safe landing button (with 2 orange arrows):
Make the helicopter auto-land slowly, not crash , also when the helicopter is out of bluetooth control range, it will do a safe landing.
- Stop button:
On emergency, it will turn off th helicopter's engine, stop the propellers immediately, helicopter does crash landing.
- Bottom slider (mini-adjust):
This is the trim function. Stop the helicopter spinning on take-off at 2-3 feet height
If a helicopter always spins right after taking off within the height of 2-3 feet, please pull the slider to right a little bit, otherwise slide it to left a little bit. Slider in the middle is normal position, no spinning happens.
When the helicopter does not fly (no response), it is out of battery, even though it shows "Connected" on the app UI. Please turn off the helicopter (a MUST) and use the included USB cable to connect to a computer or iPhone wall adapter to charge the helicopter.
iSuper helicopter uses Bluetooth point-to-point connection feature, one helicopter can only connect to one Apple device at a time, hence multiple players are able to play their helicopters in one room at the same time and multiple helicopters can chase each other.
If you have multiple iSuper helicopters, after flying 1st helicopter, you want to fly other helicopters:
1. Turn off the one you just played
2. Go to home screen:Settings:General:bluetooth screen, touch the arrow next to "iSuper Helicopter not connected", it will go to "Forget this device" screen, then touch " Forget this device" and select "Forget device".
3. Turn on the other helicopter, the phone or tablet will start searching for it, when it appears on the screen, let the device pair with it and connect to it.
Steps for Android phone/tablet:
1. Search for "iSuper Heli" from Google Play on Android phone or tablet, then download and install it.
2. Turn on the Helicopter.
3. Go to Wireless & network settings : Bluetooth settings screen, tap on "Scan for devices", "iSuper Helicopter" will appear on the screen, click it, it will pair with the device and show "paired but not connected".
4. Go to main menu screen, search for "iSuper helicopter" app icon and launch it. If it does not connect after 10 seconds, please go back to the "Bluetooth settings" screen, hold the "iSuper helicopter" instance name to UNPAIR it, or unpair all "iSuper helicopter" names,"iSupert Tank" names or "iSuperCar" names that show " paired but not connected"on that screen, and re-scan for devices, follow step 3,4 to make connection.
For playing another helicopter:
1. After played one helicopter, and before playing another one, please TURN OFF the one you just played
2. Unpair the helicopter instance in "Scan for devices" section on "Bluetooth settings" screen.
3. Turn on another helicopter, scan and pair it with the helicopter.
Download app for iOS devices:
- Launch app store
- search for & download "iSuper Heli"
Download app for Android devices:
- Go to play.google.com,
- search for & download "iSuper Heli"