With iRainbow smart Led bulbs,you can control the lights of your entire home or office with a tap on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere,anytime,and customize the lights to fit your mood and needs.
Simple to use, convenient for daily life
Simply screw the bulb into your existing light socket,turn it on,plug the gateway into your Wi-Fi router using a network cable,then download the "iRainbow II" app to your phone or tablet, turn on the Wi-Fi on your phone or tablet and sync with your home Wi-Fi,start the app,the lights will connect to the phone or table automatically,now you are able to control the bulbs remotely from anywhere.
Enjoy the convenience of one touch lighting control throughout your entire home or office,turn off all the lights in your home without having to get out of bed and stay connected with them while you are on a trip,even set an auto on and off timer for them to go on and off automatically.
Mood and Ambiance at Your Fingertips
Change light color and customize scenes for any room of the house, any time of day, and any mood you’re in with iRainbow smart led bulbs,play your favorite songs and the lights will change color with the music,your feet can't resist to not dancing.
Enjoy the benefits too: the long lasting led bulbs use 85% less electricity which significantly reduce energy use.
- Works with iOS 5.0 devices onwards and all major brands of android phones or tablets running android 4.0 and higher
- Control the smart bulbs in multiple rooms from anywhere over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G mobile phone internet from a smartphone or tablet
- Simple to install with 2 steps, easy to use by turning the bulbs On/Off with a simple tap
- Smart controls: turn the bulb on/off, dim the brightness, change colors, auto-flashing, Disco light, automatic on and off,alarm
- Fits standard bulb sockets already in your home, light switch on your wall or lamp still works for the bulb
- Use the cloud service from the world’s most powerful and reliable cloud server
- Choose your favorite color from more than 16 million color spectrum
- Change colors to match music’s beat, great for parties
- Schedule automatic On and Off times,can be used for home security purpose
- Alarm function: the bulb gets brighter gradually, wake you up naturally, or by flashing (RGB color or White color)
- Automatic flash pattern: customize a color sequence consisting of up to 15 colors and set desired flash interval
- Replacement a 60W incandescent bulb with 8W, save electricity,the estimated yearly energy cost: $1.2/bulb
- Long Life: at least 20 years( based on 3 hours per day)
- Durable plastic bulb cover and aluminum cup
- lights up instantly, mercury free, withstands shock and vibration
- L x w x H: 3.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 (inches)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Wall Adapter of gateway: 110~240V worldwide voltage
- Light bulb:
- Type of bulb: LED
- Dimension: 3.3 x 3.3 x 5.5 (inches)
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Light appearance/colors: 4500K, white and RGB
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Wattage: 8W White, 3W RGB
- Material: Aluminum cup,plastic bulb cover
- Color: shiny bronze cup, white plastic cover
- Lumens:750 Lumens
- Dimmable: yes
- Shape: A19
- Socket type: E27 Edison screw, B22 bayonet, Gu10 socket are all available
- Control distance: more than 100 feet
- Usage: indoor use only,for table and floor lamp, open fixture ceiling lights etc.
Supported devices: iPhone,iPad,iPod touch with iOS 5.0 and higher; Adroid phone or tablet with OS 4.0 and higher
All models of iPad
iPod touch 3rd generation onwards
Android phone or tablet running OS 4.0 and higher,all the major brands like Samsung,Motorola,HTC,Google,Sony,LG,Huawei,ZTE...
1. The gateway won't connect to any light bulbs
Solution: unplug the power cable to restart the gateway;turn off the light bulbs manually then turn them on.
2. One or 2 bulbs won't show up on the phone's screen
Solution: make them closer to the gateway to see if they can connect.
Step 1: Download the App
1. Search and download "iRainbow II" from the Apple app store, or Google play. Turn on the Wi-Fi on your smartphone.
Step 2: Setup
2. Connect the iSuper gateway to a Wi-Fi router, using a network cable(included).
3. Plug the gateway's AC adapter into an outlet on the wall, and plug the other end into the gateway's 5V DC port.Wait about 2-3 minutes until the gateway is fully powered up.
4. Press the big button on the top of the gateway, and launch the "iRainbow II" app within 1 minute.
This step can also be done in the app's "security level" dropdown menu. Choosing the "High" level is the substitute of pressing the big top button. The purpose is to prevent other people from controlling your lights remotely;choosing "Normal" means that there is no need to physically press the big button, and no security requirement for the control.
After the setup, you do not need to press the button for each power-up of the gateway. If the "Restore factory settings" button is pressed, user must repeat the entire setup procedure by pressing the big button.
Step 3: Basic controls
1. After you have launched the "iRainbow II" app from your smart device, and if you did not see all of the turned on lights appear on the screen, press the button on the top left corner and select "Initialize Search". Wait a few seconds then press the pink lamp called "Refresh", you will get all of the iRainbow light bulbs displayed on the screen.
2. Turn the lights on or off:
Select "All" to turn all of the connected lights on or off
Select an individual light to turn it on or off.
After selecting the lights, a new screen will open with a power button in the center. Slide your finger along the outside circle to dim the brightness. When the light is on, the green dot is on the lower right end; if it is off, the dot will be on the lower left end. Touch the center power button to turn the selected lights on or off.
Step 4: Advanced Controls
Select all of the lights or an individual light, and then press the button on the top right corner, a dropdown list will be displayed. This includes all the current features of iRainbow bulbs.
1. Select "Color picker" to get the color palette.
2. Touch the color palette, or select a color from the preset color list at the bottom to change light colors. Slide the bar in the middle to darken, brighten the shade of the color.
Flash:1. Select "Flash" to go to the flash screen.
2. Use the "+" sign to add a color (you can add up to 14 colors), and tap on each added bar to set its color. Slide your finger over each color bar (a "Delete" button will show up) to remove a color.3. Tap the "interval" button to enter a time interval for flashing between each color in milliseconds.
Play music from a speaker, and then select "Music listener" from the drop-down list. The "Listen" button means that the phone is listening to music, and the light bulbs will change color to match the music's beat. Touch it again, and the "Stop" button will appear on the screen, which indicates that the listening was stopped.
Note: for an iOS device, please play music from another phone or audio/video source,
the phone listening to the music is acting as a microphone; Android
devices can play music and listen to music(namely control the lights)
Schedule automatic On and Off timer: The number on the left represents the time the lights turn on. The number on the
right represents the time the lights goes off. The On/Off button on the right side is used to enable or disable the timer. The arrow on the right
edge is used to modify a timer. Many timers can be set for the lights. Grouping: Hold one light and drop it to the another light,repeat this step will create a light group for one-touch control,you can rename the group name by holding the group light.This feature works on iOS 7.0 and later version. White color:
Schedule automatic On and Off timer:
The number on the left represents the time the lights turn on. The number on the right represents the time the lights goes off. The On/Off button on the right side is used to enable or disable the timer. The arrow on the right edge is used to modify a timer. Many timers can be set for the lights.
Hold one light and drop it to the another light,repeat this step will create a light group for one-touch control,you can rename the group name by holding the group light.This feature works on iOS 7.0 and later version.
White color:Make the lights return to the default bright white light color.
Download app for iOS devices:
- Launch "App Store" app
- search & download "iRainbow II"
Download app for Android devices:
- Go to play.google.com,
- search & download "iRainbow II"